Friday 23 September 2011

Production

In this production task I learnt how much actually goes into making a music video, I was surprised by how many shots there were in such a small space of time. So now I know when making my own music video I will have lots of  shots to work with. There are also a lot of different angles used so it is all very detailed.




I also learnt that being in front of a camera can be quite nerve-racking  so I know that when I am filming my music video I should be understanding to my actor or actress.



The shoot went well although I felt we could have planned better to make filming quicker and easier because we had a few moments when we were unsure of what to do next. Also I think we could have had a better schedule to use our time more efficiently.The only thing that went wrong in filming is that we missed out some of the shots in the first shoot, this meant having to re-shoot some of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment