Friday 23 September 2011

Production:Digital Technology

My knowledge of technology developed whilst making this music video, I learnt more about using the camera and shooting from different angles. Having a camera with an SD card instead of a tape i found was much easier to upload onto the computers, this made everything quicker We had to use you tube to make the storyboard. Apart from that I knew how to use most other technology from my previous experiences in media.


Planning was very important to the production, good planning makes production a lot easier. 

This year I would like to develop my filming skills, as I feel like I haven't had that much experience in this area and I would like to experience everything in media so I can develop my skills and knowledge of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment